Last week, copied pictures of the refreshed 307 were leaked from a marketing brochure. It didn't take too long for Peugeot to react with the official pictures. The car is shown as a station wagon, four-door hatchback and a convertible with a folding hardtop shown above. The long headlights make for a disturbingly long-looking front end on the new Peugeots.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models