Here's a case of a helmet possibly saving a child's life. A 9-year-old girl in Anchorage, Alaska rode into an intersection and was struck by a Hummer who pulled out from a stop sign. The child injured her arm, but escaped serious injury. In this case, the driver was following proper care, but was still unable to see a 9-year-old girl on a bike. Could this accident have been avoided with a smaller SUV? Just how good is the visibility in a Hummer H2? Should helmets be mandatory in every state? You decide.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models