These are some very good pictures of what could be the next hit for Volvo. The C70 convertible has been captured on the scene of a photo shoot with its hardtop down. The next C70 will use a folding hardtop like those found on many luxury convertibles today. The look is pure Volvo, but the rear evolves some, still using the bump-up trunk. From these shots, the Swedish brand keeps on shedding its boxy stigma. Thanks to Nick for the heads up!
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies