It's a shame most of them are bad. The newest assault to our senses, Supercar Challenge, is a free downloadable game from the Ford website. Ford will post a leader board, which will allow drivers to compete for the best scores in a Ford GT or Mustang GT. Ford also teases with "hidden surprises" in the game. I haven't had the time to download it yet because I don't fell like driving with my keyboard when I have a complete driving setup and GT4 for PS2. Posting my fastest run in a Focus four-door isn't tops on my things to do today.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies