Inside Line gets to take the daring Subaru out for a drive and were impressed with the overall package. The B9 (we bet any money the Tribeca name will fall to the wayside in a few years time when all Subarus get alphanumeric names) is the biggest, most expensive Subaru ever. Even with its 4200-pound heft, Inside Line achieved 20.7 mpg during their testing. The B9's looks are not for everyone, which puts it on a slippery slope. It could be panned by consumers turning the new Subaru face into a failure, or it could find just enough buyers to make it a quirky success (see Saab many years ago). Time will tell.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies