We'll first see his influence if and when the 4-seat Panamera breaks cover. Porsche's new design chief Micheal Mauer had never driven a Porsche until his new boss gave him a 911 loaner a month before he started with the company. Now Mauer says, "If I was born as a car, I would be a Porsche." Wards Auto World talks to Mauer about Porsche the company and his new daily driver, a 911 Turbo.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies