Here's some stragglers from yesterday: Subaru reported a 5% gain with 583 B9 Tribeca sales in one week on the market. Mitsubishi spun their numbers to show gains from last month, but lost 22% against last year. Volkswagen took it on the chin, down 37% with only 6,024 new Jetta sold. The big sales wrap-up with all makers is at this link.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models