Rumors are circulating that TVR, the British sports car manufacturer, is planning to launch a bid for the MG brand. The MG brand is the hot item out of the MG Rover Group. It is the easiest to market outside of the UK, and it has the potential to be successful in the US. A quick glance at the popularity of the MINI brand shows the potential MG could have. Mini Coopers were never really a major force in the American automotive landscape, but MG was. It appears from reports that people on both sides are supportive of such an arrangement. The plan is also believed to include TVR moving from their present factory in Blackpool to the closed Longbridge facility.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models