First, we want to reflect the DaimlerChrysler numbers, as they were not adjusted for the two less selling days last month. With adjustments, Chrysler Group sales were up 5.6% and Mercedes Benz up 6.4%. Right now no other automaker has adjusted numbers so the orignal loses would be a better number to compare with these. Ford Motor sales were down 11%. Splitting Ford up: Ford was down 10.5%, Mercury down 4%, Lincoln down 17%, Jaguar down 39%, Volvo down 8.6% and Land Rover up 20%. Mazda sales were down 3.2% with the big losers the RX-8 and MPV.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models