Could the new V-8 powered RS4 defeat the mighty M3? AutoWeek faults the past RS4s for weak steering feel (thanks to the AWD system) and some turbo lag. This Audi has upgraded to a naturally aspirated 4.2-liter V-8, but all-wheel drive remains. The RS4 makes for a better Audi, AutoWeek finds the BMW's rear-wheel drive makes it the more "engaging and rewarding drive".
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video