Lincoln will pay to put a two-minute commercial as the opening act of the 2005 New Edition concert tour. The video will feature the 2006 Lincoln Mark LT pickup truck as well as members of New Edition driving them. Lincoln also will provide vehicles for the group to use going back and forth to concerts. First advertisers get us at the movie theater and now concerts. "New Edition sponsored by Lincoln" is fine, but a two-minute commercial?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video