GMC has partnered with Scripps Networks (HGTV, Food Network, DIY Network and Fine Living) to develop a new website called Living.com, which launches today. GMC will produce custom videos "allowing consumers to see how GMC vehicles enable their home life activities" and will be updated every two weeks. GMC is aiming directly at the upscale home improvement crowd with this new broadband website. GMC is also sponsoring Monday Night Football again this year and will be featured in the "Are You Ready For Some Football?" opening.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models