You may remember the Korean manufacturer SsangYong for such hits as the Rodius and the symphony of strange concepts from this year's Seoul Motor Show. They are releasing their next visual assault, the Kyron. The front end has so many lines and grilles and flares and spoilers, yikes! Kyron is awful close to sounding like krypton and we doubt Superman would be able to keep his wits when confronted with this SUV.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models