The 1993 Toyota Supra that "starred" in both Fast and Furious movies is up for bids at the almost-Ebay website called OnlineAuction.com. The car has been restored to 2 Fast 2 Furious condition by the original designer Eddie Paul and has both Paul's and stunt driver Kevin Jackson's signature on the spoiler. The Supra has as better on-screen persona than Vin Diesel, we guess that's why the bidding starts at $80,000.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies