Every year AutoWeek offers subscribers the ability to vote for America's best cars and trucks and then publishes the results during the week of July 4. When it first started, only American cars were considered in the voting, but recent global changes in the auto industry has updated the survey to include all the cars available in America (remember Motor Trend's Import Car of the Year?). Now it's your turn to vote once again.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies