This picture has been around the internet a while, but thought it would be good to post it here for some discussion. The camera-phone picture is what is believed to be an Accord sedan refresh for next year. If that is true, then Hondas are getting pretty close to their Acura siblings in styling. The rear on this car is much cleaner than the current Accord.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models