Here's a scary thought: If a MG Rover is recalled, will anyone foot the bill? Apparently no. A spokesman for the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders believes that owners would have to pay for the repairs if a MG Rover car should need work. The small CityRover is getting recalled for hubcaps (huh?) and will set precedence on how the problems will be handled.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video