When you chop the roof off any car, the torsion rigidity suffers. Added weight from structural enhancements in the subframe and firewall also takes its toll on performance numbers. The reviewer at 4Car was able to look past the imperfections to enjoy the style of the convertible although it suffers from more shake, rattle and roll than a performance driver would want. It's all about the look, and this Aston looks damn good.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies