List the nomenclature, M, RS, and GT3, and you should already be counting the horsepower. AutoWeek has caught a trifecta of German high-performance cars testing their killer powertrains. The next M3 will be powered by a 4.0-liter 400 horsepower V8, Audi throws a V10 in their sedan to pump the RS6 to 550 horsepower and Porsche has lightened the GT3 and worked 400 horsepower out of the 3.8 flat-six. Forget about counting sheep.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models