You see them on the back of every trucking company's trailers, "How's my driving. Call…" but there is a new gadget that may just put the end of all that. Companies will no longer need to employ the general motorist to tattle on drivers with risky behaviors, DriveCam will do it for them. A small video camera and reorder is mounted on the rear view mirror and captures what the driver sees and hears, inside and outside the vehicle. Accidents, hard acceleration, braking or turning would trigger the system to start recording. How long until the car rental companies catch a whiff of this?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models