These photos really don't show much other than Lamborghini is working on new front bumpers for the supercar. The thing that really cracks us up is how Lambo covers the raging bull badge on the front of the car to disguise what it is. Why, we'd never know what car was under there! It's general practice to cover all telltale manufacturer identification when testing, but this just struck us funny.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models