Recently Lexus has trademarked the IS 460 name and AutoWeek is betting that they have the spy photos of the super-sedan. A 4.6-liter V-8 would certainly put some oomph to the stylish Lexus. AutoWeek also has some shots of a Skyline mule and says the 2007 Skyline will, of course, be all-wheel-drive and have a 450 horsepower twin-turbo V-6 and a suspension tuned by Lotus. First the Germans smother us with horsepower and now the Japanese.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models