Autoblog would like to introduce our newest blogger, Randall Halcomb. From birth, he was destined to be a car nut. With his first car, a VW Beetle, a hands on restore brought him appreciation of classic cars and the basic bond between man and machine. Having spent time in everything from classics, sport compacts, American muscle, to even motorcycles, Randall has experienced a wide range of what it means to be a gear head. Randall, a technophile day-to-day, possesses a deeply rooted passion for autos. A student of business, Randall has also focused on marketing, journalism, and communication. He brings this passion together with his skills as a communicator to bring relevant insight and opinion to the automotive industry.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models