If you break down car sales based on gender, could there really be any surprises? Primarily males buy vehicles with names like NSX, AMG, SRT-10, XL 2500 and XJR with an average horsepower rating of 367. Women, on the other hand, are more attracted to vehicles with names like Eclipse, L300, RAV4 and Freelander with an average horsepower rating of 172. Men buy Dodges, Lincolns and Jaguars while women sway to Pontiacs, Hyundais and Toyotas. Not one woman bought an Acura NSX this year, though only 81 men have. Surprised? Didn't think so.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video