A new deal marketing deal between Ford and home improvement giant Home Depot hopes to boost sales of Ford's pickup sales this summer. Ford will display its F-Series Super Duty and F-150 pickup trucks in 17,000 Home Depot stores today through August 5. Ford will cross-promote by offering customers who buy or lease a Ranger, F Series Super Duty or F-Series a choice of home-improvement packages or $500 Home Depot gift certificate. Ford's partnership with Dell produced a 10% February increase in Focus sales compared with a year earlier.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies