These are the best pictures were have seen of the CrossGolf. Other shots of this vehicle were wearing the Bedouin name, but according to this report the Bedouin is a bigger SUV than this model. The little SUV was caught finishing testing at the Nurburgring track. The production version will debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show in September. We think people are getting their 4x4 Volkswagens crossed.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video