A removable hardtop option will be available for the 2007 Solstice according to sources cited in AutoWeek. The hardtop will be the cheapest way for GM to squeak the Solstice in Sports Car Club of America events. GM also has a fixed roof coupe on the drawing board, dubbed the Solstice GT, with production plans hanging on the popularity of the Solstice. If sales tank, GM would want to boost the model-line with a new variant. If the car takes off, GM would want to cash in. Shown is the Solstice coupe concept from 2002.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models