Toyota is recalling 4,900 2005 Avalons made in the US from December 2004 to February 2005 due to a steering column defect. Honda is recalling almost 15,000 2005 Elements made between December 20, 2004 and April 29, 2005 due to an incorrectly wired connector in the trailer harness that could cause a glitch in the taillights. No accidents have been reported in either cases.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models