Now that the Charger is off and running at dealers can the vocal enthusiasts be right? Are four doors going to doom the Charger? We doubt it and so does The Car Connection. After a day of driving the 2006 Dodge Charger R/T, they believe that it is a modern interpretation of a classic muscle car. Dodge does not have AWD on the menu for the Charger because it has not "sold as well as some expected on the 300 and Magnum." Ford and GM can't build enough AWD systems, though Chrysler has a problem selling them on a RWD sedan? Something else is driving that decision.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies