The musclecar station wagon starts under $38 grand. 425 horsepower HEMI moves the big wagon to 60 mph in the low-5-second range, quarter-mile in the high 13s and 0-100-0 in mid 16s. Since the Magnum is really in a class of its own, the price tag really doesn't seem too bad. Most of the optional equipment on lesser Magnums is standard on the SRT8. Thanks to The Chrysler Weblog for the heads-up.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies