Next to the Mini, the Vespa scooter is king of European retro style. Pastel colors, chrome and a license to give the rider freedoms they may have never imagined; the Vespa keeps a cult-like following here in the U.S. Recently a caravan of 32 Vespas paraded through Manhattan to promote the introduction of the Vespa LX. Vespa is also scooting into the blogging world with two sites aimed at making "brand evangelists" out of their bloggers. Excuse us while we cringe at that last sentence.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models