The more we read about Mark LaNeve's plan for the eight brands in GM stable, the more we really like it. David Kiley spoke to GM's sales and marketing chief LaNeve more on focusing the brands. It is so refreshing to see GM realize Pontiac and Buick do not need to be in every segment when there are so many other brands in their stable to cover it. LaNeve points out the successes of the Mini brand image and wants Buick and Pontiac to stand for something again.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies