One day some scientist will get to earth's core to find a 1,200-cylinder HEMI chugging along to keep this rock spinning and we'll blame Mother Nature for rising gas prices. Before that day comes, you and I can find solace in the combination of the fantastic Google maps and Gas Buddy, a volunteer site of gas price connoisseurs, put together at ahding.com. Our sister-site The Unofficial Google Weblog also has coverage of this topic. And yes, they beat us to it. We're ashamed.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies