Chrysler Group said it will offer the Multi-Displacement System (MDS) to its Ram trucks equipped with the HEMI engine. Currently the Chrysler 300C, Magnum R/T and HEMI-powered Jeep Grand Cherokee employ the cylinder deactivation system to help save fuel by 20 percent. Chrysler says MDS equipped vehicles sold in 2006 and 2007 will save 63 million gallons of gas.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models