To be honest, I enjoy watching reality shows about as much I as do watching my dogs take care of business, which is to say, "not at all." Even when they tie the show in with a car I can't wait to get behind the wheel of, I can't drag myself to watch. For the millions of people who love the stuff, Kendra was "hired" and gets job with Trump and a brandy-new Solstice. Does she have to wait like the rest of us, or does she get an early production model? Is American Idol over yet so I can announce they both get a new Mustang?
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video