We guess the right hand has no idea what the left is doing. The MG Rover factory in India just send 1,200 CityRovers at a dock in England. The funny thing is no one wants them. Rover can't sell them, the storage firm doesn't want them and the dock doesn't want to keep them. To be fair, the cars we're probably built before MG Rover went into administration. If you live anywhere near Portbury Docks, Bristol UK, maybe they will be handing the superminis out for free.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video