We're always interested in reading about other car cultures and this article about Korean TV producers using automotive product placement for financing shows was a telltale sign that we are much alike. Audi has been pushing the A6 on a TV drama called "Sad Love Story" while BMW has been adding their luxury cars and Minis in multiple prime time shows. Now we don't feel so used.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies