Stern fans know the situation surrounding the 2004 Cadillac Escalade ESV limo and how much he hated it. He joked how silly his tall, lanky body looked getting in and out of the truck and how his girlfriend couldn't get in it wearing a skirt without flashing onlookers. Howard's limo driver is selling the low-mileage truck on Ebay and will make a pretty penny with Stern's name attached to it. The frilly leather seats are just tacky. We like our Escalade ESV Platinum we currently have in the Autoblog Garage a lot better. The auction was on Ebay two weeks ago, but the winning bidder backed out. Currently the truck is at $125,000 and has met the reserve price.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies