The Audi A2 is not a recognizable car over here in the U.S. and doesn't appear to be too popular in Europe either. Audi went high-tech with the current A2 and used a light but costly aluminum space frame, which boosted the price and gave Audi headaches when they wanted to create new variants. The next A2 will be based on the VW Polo and make hatchback, coupe and convertible body styles possible. The new A2 should be ready for the 2007 model year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies