Two Las Vegas residents were the first private consumers to take receipt of a ZAP Americanized Smart Car at a dealer in Reno, Nevada. Smart has delayed their entrance into the U.S. market for a few years until the next generation Smart forfour is available. Though DaimlerChrysler has not made its entry to the U.S. offical, the next forfour is designed to pass all U.S. safety and emissions regulations. ZAP wants to beef up their efforts to supply the "strong demand" for the small car in the States.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models