Whoops. 880,000 Tacoma and Tundra pickups and Sequoia, Landcruiser and 4Runner SUVs built between May 2001 and December 2003 will be recalled to fix front-suspension ball joints that could wear faster than they should. If the ball joint fails, it could "hamper steering." 789,000 units were sold in North America. Recalls happen to everyone.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video