One bitten, twice shy. Sometimes. Jeep continues the Tomb Raider tie-ins at this week's 2005 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3). Luckily the Commander will only be plugging the new Legend video game, not a bad movie (but if anyone dared to play the last Tomb Raider game, you'd wish it was as short as the movies). The Jeep Commander will be the only public place to view Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend in action on a video monitor inside. The video game is due for a winter release. The Jeep Commander is due in the fall.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models