Smart announced the death of the Roadster earlier this year but those in the UK may be treated to a small number of V-6 powered Smart Roadsters next year. Independent coachbuilder/ tuner Brabus and Smart UK are contemplating a production version of the 2003 V-6 prototype powered by a 168 horsepower/ 162 lb-ft of torque engine and have a top speed of 137 mph. No final decision has been made yet, but British enthusiasts expect an announcement later this summer.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video