Aston Martin seems like they have become everyone's target. Ferrari is aiming their sights with a new lower-price offering and it sounds like Lamborghini is gunning for them too. The new car would focus more on corner-carver than straightaway burner. Auto Express says a shortened version of the Gallardo Concept S might be the basis for the car. Lambo is also considering a LM002 SUV successor to appear around the same time, 2008.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies