We've certainly thrown this name around enough the past couple of months. It currently holds the world's record for fastest production car (soon to be beat by Bugatti) at 241.0 mph but many don't even know how to pronounce it. AutoWeek spends some time in the $600,000, 0-62 in 3.2 seconds super car and introduces us to Christian von Koenigsegg, who we can thank for the name that rolls off the tongue. At 241 mph, no one can hear you scream it anyway.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models