May 17 marked the first day of production of the next generation Mazda MX-5 convertible. Mazda has determined to rename the two-seater MX-5 in the United States, though ads have dubbed the car "MX-5 Miata" to help clear any confusion. The first MX-5 off the line was a Velocity Red Third Generation Limited model, which is bound directly for North America. We can't wait to get our hands on the MX-5.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models