Today, at a press conference in Georgetown, Kentucky, home of Camry production, Toyota confirmed the production plans of the 2007 Camry hybrid. Sources say the 2007 Camry will be completely redesigned. Vehicle production is due to begin in late 2006, with capacity to build around 48,000 units a year. The hybrid Camry will be the first Toyota hybrid model built in North America. Other Toyota hybrids are built in Japan. A 2005 model is shown.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video