This is a follow up from yesterday's article about hard times for auto suppliers. The story mentioned parts supplier Collins & Aikman was readying a Chapter 11 filing sometime this week. On Tuesday morning, the company and most of its U.S. subsidiaries filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy-court protection citing liquidity issues.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models