We often butt heads with Jerry Flint but this week we agree with his assessment of Ford's problems and positives. His concerns, highlighted by killing the Ford Taurus name, the Mazda6 based Lincoln and the possibility of a Town Car replacement based off the FWD D3 platform (500/Montego) are our concerns. Limo and taxi companies will not want to maintain AWD systems. Ford looks healthier than GM, citing the Mustang buzz, attractive mid-size sedans (Fusion, Milan) and a CEO that appears to "get it". Ford, much like GM, is still struggling with the damage done by past executives.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies