First thing's first. There is an unmasked picture of the "refreshed" 2006 Ranger at this link to Edmunds and most people won't notice a thing. It looks like there is no hope of a complete redesign of the Ranger before 2010. This report mentions it could be a possibility that Ford will drop the small truck all together from their lineup. Could Ford really concede the market they once owned? In a time where consumers are no longer "super-sizing" as much as before, we could only assume that Ford is working on a less truck-like truck, maybe something with a unibody; A small Ridgeline if you will. Just a theory.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies